• Protect the patient family's atmosphere.
• Ensure confidentiality between our company and our patients.
• Ensure the good quality of care at home 24/24 and 7/7, under the supervision of your physician.
• Ensure a team of specialists.
• Support the patient financially.
• Support the patient psychologically and morally.
• Provide job opportunities for qualified paramedical staff
• Support the ongoing training.
• Evaluate the quality of care by our head nurse clinical manager.
The comfort of the patient, the prognosis of his disease, followed by good quality care for a better quality of life remain the priority of our support at home. A form of assessment (OPINION) is delivered to our patients or their families to evaluate our services based on humanitarian criteria at first.